Information for New Families
This is here to help you with the practicalities of joining our school. Please read all the information carefully. There are also a few forms for you to complete and return.
Health & Safety First
- Your class teacher will contact you to introduce themselves and provide information such as timetables, events, etc.
- The school times for children in Early Years and Primary Year groups are:
- Monday 08:30 - 15:00
- Tuesday 08:30 - 15:00
- Wednesday 08:30 - 12:45 (Short Day)
- Thursday 08:30 - 15:00
- Friday 08:30 - 15:00
- Check the Pick-up and Drop-off schedule below for more detailed information
- Everyday there is a snack break, for which children need to bring their own snack and drink.
- On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday all children have a lunch break. You can decide if you wish to send a packed lunch, or make use of the canteen service that provides warm a warm lunch. You can find the information (costs,etc.) and registration for the canteen below.
- Children are not required to bring any supplies (stationery items) to school. Just their snack and if relevant, their lunch.
Social Schools: This is the App we use to communicate with parents. All our teachers have access to this App, so you can expect messages from the school and class teachers, but also the Mother Tongue teachers, Language 2 teachers, DAL, etc. You will receive an invitation via email to activate your account. We ask you to then complete the section regarding image preferences, so that the teacher knows when and where photo's of your child can be published/used.
Parent Portal: You will also receive an email to activate your login for the parent portal on our website. This is where you can find information about procedures, protocols, etc.