Our Secondary School has a temporary job opening for a Teacher of Polish 0.292 FTE
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Master (Dyplom Licencjat/Magister)
- Fully qualified teacher status for Secondary Education in the country the qualification is obtained, and in the subject of Polish Language and Literature
- Native speaker of Polish
- Good ICT skills and an understanding of ICT use in an educational context
- Experience in teaching the age group of 11-18
- Experience with meeting the individual needs of the students
- Experience in working with EAL students
- Experience in international or intercultural education
- Experience in teaching to EB, IB or GCE A levels
- Willingness to be involved in extra-curricular activities
- Willingness to learn Dutch
- Knowledge of other EU languages is an advantage
- Living in or near the vicinity of the Hague
- An appointment based on the Dutch teachers’ collective labour agreement (CAO VO) for secondary education on the relevant pay scale. The specific step in the scale is depending on relevant background and experience.
- A temporary contract until 31/12/2020
Applicants who meet the requirements are invited to apply via werkenbijrijnlandslyceum.nl. You will be asked to upload a CV accompanied by a motivation letter and a completed application form (incomplete applications may not be considered). Please address your application to the attention of Mr. F. van de Kerkhof, Director of the European School.
Deadline for applications: 18 October 2020
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview via Microsoft Teams in week 44.
The Europese School Den Haag (ESH) is part of the foundation Rijnlands Lyceum. ESH Primary is located at Houtrustweg 2, and ESH Secondary at Oostduinlaan 50. The European School The Hague (ESH) is an officially accredited European School. Our recruitment procedure is subject to the Recruitment Code of Stichting Het Rijnlands Lyceum. The purpose of the code is to provide a standard for a transparent and fair recruitment and selection procedure. ESH requests all applicants to carefully read the code before applying. Information about the European School The Hague can be found on www.eshthehague.nl and on www.rijnlandslyceum.nl. The website of the European Schools www.eursc.eu explains the European Schools’ system and regulations.