The European School The Hague (ESH) is an officially accredited European School providing multilingual and multicultural education, offering complete Early Years, Primary and Secondary education leading to the European Baccalaureate. Our Primary school is looking for a:
- Data management using library software
- Supervise students visiting the library
- Play an active part in further developing the library
- Fluent in English (other European languages are an advantage)
- Willingness to train volunteers
- Good ICT skills and an understanding of ICT use in an educational context
- Being innovative and versatile with good organizational skills
- Active contribution to school development in general
- Excellent social and communicative skills
- Experience in the education sector is a bonus, as well as experience as a library assistant
- An appointment based on the Dutch teachers’ collective labour agreement (CAO PO OOP) for primary education. The specific step in the scale is depending on relevant background and experience
- Ongoing Professional Development
Besides a meaningful job, we offer attractive terms and conditions of employment determined by the primary and secondary education collective labour agreements, as well as Rijnlands foundation specific benefits. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary (paid in May every year)
- End-of-year allowance: 8,33% of the gross annual salary (paid in December every year)
- Extra end-of-year allowance of € 1.200 gross for scale 1-8 (only applicable for support staff)
- Extra nominal end-of-year allowance of €275 gross (only applicable for support staff)
- End of scale payment for support staff scale 9: €263,94 and for Teachers: €1591,09 (paid in August every year)
- Employer’s contribution towards the Dutch ABP pension scheme
- Commuting allowance (home-work), in accordance with the CLA
- Number of options for tax benefits regarding e.g. trade union dues, the costs of sports (for instance fitness) membership fees and the purchase of a bicycle (for commuting purposes)
- Collective/group occupational disability insurance IPAP (Loyalis)
- Discount on various insurances: for instance health care, home content, legal aid, liability insurance policies and more.
Applicants who meet the requirements are invited to apply via werkenbijrijnlandslyceum.nl. You will be asked to upload a CV accompanied by a motivation letter and a completed application form (incomplete applications will not be considered). Please address your application for the attention of Mr. Ger Rombouts, Deputy Director of the European School Primary a.i.
Deadline for applications: 13 September 2022
Shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation via e-mail. Interviews will take place at our Primary school located on Houtrustweg 2. Please note: suitable candidates may be invited for an interview sooner than the above mentioned closing date. Applicants are eligible for the reimbursement of travel expenses. Information about expense claims will be provided upon invitation.
Our recruitment procedure is subject to the Recruitment code. The purpose of the code is to provide a standard for a transparent, fair recruitment and selection procedure. ESH requests all applicants to carefully read the code before applying.
Information about the European School The Hague can be found on www.europeanschoolthehague.nl and on www.rijnlandslyceum.nl. The website of the European Schools www.eursc.eu explains the European Schools’ system and regulations.