Children love to move. Just watch how they behave in the playground during playtime. At the ESH, Physical Education is focused on helping students to become competent in a number of areas; being independent, being responsible and having permanent participation with perspective in the culture of movement. These areas of focus are important to build and maintain an active lifestyle.
To build a broad 'repertoire of movement ', children learn to participate in a wide range of exercises during physical education lessons. This repertoire includes motor skills as well as socio-emotional skills.
We aim to;
• Provide a productive and challenging learning experience
• Empower students in motor- emotional and social skills
• Integrate new sports into our learning subjects
• Introduce children to a wide range of sports, to encourage them to make a responsible sports choice
• Use sports activities to become independent and responsible learners