Class of 2019 graduates are invited to make history by becoming founding members of the ESH Alumni
Congratulations on your graduation and welcome to ESH’s Alumni network. Class of 2019 students will always be remembered as the first graduates of ESH. Being a 2019 graduate also provides you with the unique opportunity to become one of the first members of the ESH Alumni.
By joining the Alumni, you will continue to feel connected to, and supported by ESH, long after you leave our school. We aim to support you through your transition from school to university and into your career. The ESH Alumni will contribute to your continued personal and professional development through the following Alumni benefits:
- 2019 graduates will receive a special Alumni welcome pack
- As a founding member, you’ll receive VIP invitations to special events, such as the official opening of the new school building and networking functions
- Invitations to regular reunion events with your classmates
- Access to online resources, careers events, networks, mentoring, graduate authored articles and alumni profiles sharing experiences and advice
- Opportunities to socialise with friends and colleagues to expand your professional network
Alumni members will also be invited to become mentors to our current students, and be given the opportunity to contribute advice, content and ideas toward the running of the ESH Alumni network.
As an ESH Alumni member, you play a valuable role in our school community. By using the European Baccalaureate to build the bridge between our school, international universities and the corporate world, your achievements are an example to our current students, demonstrating what ESH graduates can achieve.
Join the ESH Alumni network and keep in touch with us, so we can support you, and celebrate your future successes.
As of September 2019 I am enrolled as a European Law student. I plan on finishing my Master's degree in the UK, as well as completing the LPC exam. Ideally, I would like to practice law in several European countries.
- Irena, Class of 2019
I would like to get a PhD. I am not sure which career path I would like to follow, possibly cultural-social anthropology.
- Maria, Class of 2019
Did You Know?
The European Schools also have an alumni network, and as a graduate of a European School, you can join their alumni too.
Whether you are a student, former student, teacher or parent of a student at the European school, you are welcome to register on their site : www.alumnieuropae.org